You may submit your ideas to the board by sending an email to HOA Board Chair Michael Kay at mrk858@gmail.com.

There are several types of noise disturbances ranging from construction noise to music events. The maximum allowable noise levels in residential areas are:

  • Day:  7 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays; 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekends and holidays – 65 dBA
  • Night: 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. weekdays; 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. weekends and holidays – 55 dBA

The maximum allowable noise level for construction is 75 dBA from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays (limits shown above apply at all other times), with higher allowances under an approved noise suppression plan.

If you believe a violation of the county’s noise ordinance is occurring, you can file a complaint online by visiting the Montgomery County website and filling out the Citizen’s Two Party Noise Disturbance Complaint form here.

If you would like to contact the board, please email HOA Board Chair Michael Kay at mrk858@gmail.com.

Mainscapes is responsible for mulching and weeding the area inside and outside of your fence. You are responsible for watering plants inside of your fenced area. You can also make changes to the area inside your fence with approval from the Landscaping Committee. You are not allowed to make changes to the plantings outside of your fence area.

If you witness a violation, report it to the county’s animal services division at 240-773-5960 or 240-773-5925.

You should contact Pepco at 1-877-737-2662 to report outages and downed wires. You can also use Pepco’s  app for your mobile device to get restoration estimates, report outages and access outage maps here.

Each of the 112 homes in the community has a specific assigned paint color for the exterior. To find out your home’s color scheme, contact CMC’s Karen Bradley at kbradley@cmc-management.com or 301-692-1700.

Only Sherwin Williams paint colors can be used. However, if you decide to use another paint brand, the color must be an exact match. If it does not match, you will be required to repaint. Railings should be painted either semi or high-gloss.

The form for architectural changes is available here and should be submitted  for consideration prior to change implementation. For more information submitting requests for architectural changes, click here.

The trash days are every Tuesday and Friday. Recycling also occurs on Fridays.