In order to help maintain the value of the community’s homes and to keep Symphony Park in a neat, orderly and appealing condition, the HOA Board of Directors has adopted the following guidelines concerning the installation and maintenance of real estate signs in the community:
- Only one (1) free standing real estate sign shall be permitted on Residential Units;
- Signs shall not exceed 8 square feet in size;
- Sign posts shall not exceed 6 feet in height;
- Signs shall be placed so that they do not obscure and are not attached to fire hydrants, traffic signs, or otherwise inhibit or interfere with vehicular or pedestrian traffic;
- Signs shall not be placed so that they are directly facing the Strathmore Music Hall property;
- Upon close of escrow or when the rental or lease of the Residential Unite has been accomplished, signs shall be immediately removed.
- An Owner who fails to comply with the above referenced regulation is subject to the HOA’s enforcement procedures, including the imposition of fines, outlined in the Articles 6 and 15 of the Association’s Declaration.
Homeowners who place their homes for sale or rent should direct their realtors to Glenn at Signs by Tomorrow at 301-881-7446 (extension 105) or email@example.com for ordering and cost information.